Admission to integrated std xi science 2021-23 batch
Ace of PACE Entrance Test
For Registration Call: 0832-2463511, 94055 04783
Admissions to the DEMPO-PACE Integrated Coaching and HSSCE programme for Std. XI & XII Science are going on.
Students of Std. X who aspire to a career in Engineering/Medicine and want to prepare for IIT-JEE (Main/Advanced) / NEET can take admission to DEMPO-PACE by answering the Ace of PACE Entrance Test.
Eligibility for answering Ace of PACE:
- The candidate should have passed Std. IX with English Medium and marks 70% and above in Science and Mathematics.
- The candidate must be a bona fide student of a recognized school studying Std X in the current academic year 2020-21.
About the Ace of PACE Entrance Test:
- Candidates will have to answer a common test consisting of four sections – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- The Entrance Test is based on syllabus covered by the student in Std VIII, IX and X of NCERT / ICSE / CBSE and State Board.
- The Test paper consists of 25 questions from each section and is of three hours duration.
Admission to Std XI :
- Candidate must attain the minimum qualifying score in the Entrance Test.
- Initial admission will be provisional.
- Final admission will be subject to combined 85% marks in Maths and Science and overall 80% marks in Board Exams.
- Admissions to Std. XI will be restricted to availability of total seats.